Hello sorry to bother I am just looking for a little help so far I found Pup.BundleInstaller.DW. with the malware scan but not sure if I should run all the other stuff or try to find something to get rid of this.
Having a hard time but found Pup.BundleInstaller.DW
BC AdBot (Login to Remove)
Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:14 PM
Also it is disabling my Mcafee agian. So I can't find out if its only one.
Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:10 PM
Lastly WinPatrol keeps telling me that an IE addon keeps trying to be downloaded funny thing is I don't even use IE anymore I use chrome. I have 3 that pop up and my time on my laptop is always sped up for some reason. I have no idea what is going on. I don't know if I should wait for help or if I should just try and do everything I did the first time or wait until one of you guys are free to help me.
Posted 04 August 2013 - 08:46 AM
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.
If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
Search and delete the AdWare, PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program) installed on your computer.
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your Desktop.
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Delete tab follow the prompts.
- A log file will automatically open after the scan has finished.
- Please post the content of that log file with your next answer.
- You can find the log file at C:\AdwCleaner[Rn].txt (n is a number).
Junkware Removal Tool to your Desktop.
- Please close your security software to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or 7, right-mouse click it and select Run as administrator.
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete, depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your Desktop and will automatically open.
- Please post the contents of JRT.txt into your reply.
Please download and run this DDS Scanning Tool. Nothing will be deleted. It will just give me some additional information about your system.
Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links, if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.
1: DDS.scr (Not recommended if you use Chrome to download this .scr file. Use the other options.)
Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
Notepad will open with the results.
Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run.
Please just paste the contents of the DDS.txt log in your next post. DO NOT attach the log.
Third party programs if not up to date can be the cause of infiltration an infection.
Please restart the computer before running this security check.
Download Security Check by screen317 from here.
- Save it to your Desktop.
- Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
- A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
If the SecurityCheck program fails to run for any reason, run it as an Administrator.
Please paste the logs in your next reply, DO NOT ATTACH THEM
Let me know what problem persists.
Posted 11 August 2013 - 07:31 AM
In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.
Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users