Retry this - Download SUPERAntiSpyware Free (aka SAS)
Be sure to select Free Version, and if offered a 15 day Trial Version click No then continue the download
* Double-click SAS -setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure to Check for Updates to be sure it is current
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here.
Be sure to reboot the computer after you post the log.
Have you been able to do the ESET Scan at all ?