Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.
If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
- Download & SAVE to your Desktop RogueKiller for 32bit or Roguekiller for 64bit
- Quit all programs that you may have started.
- Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
- For Vista or Windows 7, right-click and select "Run as Administrator to start"
- For Windows XP, double-click to start.
- Wait until Prescan has finished ...
- Then Click on "Scan" button
- Wait until the Status box shows "Scan Finished"
- click on "delete"
- Wait until the Status box shows "Deleting Finished"
- Click on "Report" and copy/paste the content of the Notepad into your next reply.
- The log should be found in RKreport.txt on your Desktop
- Exit/Close RogueKiller+
Please download ComboFix
from any of the links below, and save it to your desktop. For information regarding this download, please visit this web page: TurorialLink 1Link 2IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop1. Close any open browsers.
2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
3. Do not install any other programs until this if fixed.
How to : Disable Anti-virus and Firewall...http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic114351.html
Double click on ComboFix.exe
and follow the prompts.
Note: Do not mouse click ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall
- When finished, it will produce a report for you.
- Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt
Note: If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link --> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic114351.html
Note: If after running ComboFix you get this error message "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion.
" when attempting to run a program all you need to do is restart the computer to reset the registry.
Please paste the logs in your next reply DO NOT ATTACH THEM
Let me know what problem persists.