Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.
If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
- Download & SAVE to your Desktop RogueKiller for 32bit or Roguekiller for 64bit
- Quit all programs that you may have started.
- Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
- For Vista or Windows 7, right-click and select "Run as Administrator to start"
- For Windows XP, double-click to start.
- Wait until Prescan has finished ...
- Then Click on "Scan" button
- Wait until the Status box shows "Scan Finished"
- click on "delete"
- Wait until the Status box shows "Deleting Finished"
- Click on "Report" and copy/paste the content of the Notepad into your next reply.
- The log should be found in RKreport.txt on your Desktop
- Exit/Close RogueKiller+
===Search and delete the AdWare, PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program) installed on your computer.
Please download AdwCleaner
by Xplode onto your Desktop.
- Close all open programs and internet browsers.
- Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
- Click on Delete tab follow the prompts.
- A log file will automatically open after the scan has finished.
- Please post the content of that log file with your next answer.
- You can find the log file at C:\AdwCleaner[Rn].txt (n is a number).
Please downloadJunkware Removal Tool
to your Desktop.
- Please close your security software to avoid potential conflicts.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or 7, right-mouse click it and select Run as administrator.
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete, depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your Desktop and will automatically open.
- Please post the contents of JRT.txt into your reply.
Please download and run this DDS Scanning Tool. Nothing will be deleted. It will just give me some additional information about your system.
by sUBs from one of the following links, if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.
(Not recommended if you use Chrome to download this .scr file. Use the other options.)
Double click on the DDS
icon, allow it to run.
A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
Notepad will open with the results.
Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run.
Please just paste
the contents of the DDS.txt
log in your next post. DO NOT attach the log.
===Third party programs if not up to date can be the cause of infiltration an infection.Please restart the computer before running this security check.
Download Security Check
by screen317 from here
- Save it to your Desktop.
- Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
- A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
If the SecurityCheck program fails to run for any reason, run it as an Administrator.
Please paste the logs in your next reply, DO NOT ATTACH THEM
Let me know what problem persists.