Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How do I remove OtShot from my computer?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bucky97063

bucky97063

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:38 AM

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:35 PM

This program is driving me crazy!  Does anyone know how to remove this?  I would appreciate any help I can get.

It does not appear in Uninstall - but if I go to Task Manager/Programs/Programs x86 - it is there but I cannot delete it.

Edited by bucky97063, 04 July 2013 - 01:53 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 42,648 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 AM

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:40 PM

Google Is Your Friend.

One of those should be informative.

Louis

#3 dc3

dc3

Arachibutyrophobia

• Members
  • 17,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:38 AM

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:44 PM

Does this appear in Uninstall a program in the control panel?

Edited by dc3, 04 July 2013 - 01:44 PM.

Please note:  My wife broke her radius in three places at the wrist.  This required surgery where a plate and nine screws were attached to allow this brake to heal properly.  She is recovering now and should make a full recovery over the next six weeks if all goes well.  She is doing well enough now that I don't need to stick quite so close to her and will be able to start getting back to the amount of time I was able to invest previously.

I would like to thank those of you who have expressed your concerns and best wishes for a speedy recovery.  

Sincerely,

Dan

#4 meloprincess205

meloprincess205

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:38 AM

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

This program is driving me crazy!  Does anyone know how to remove this?  I would appreciate any help I can get.

It does not appear in Uninstall - but if I go to Task Manager/Programs/Programs x86 - it is there but I cannot delete it.

Did you find an answer ??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users