It looks good and you are good to go.
- Please delete FRST tool as we don't need it any more. Also go to C:\FRST and delete the entire FRST folder.
- You may delete any tool or log we used from your computer.
- Remove the old restore points and create a new restore point to prevent possible reinfection from an old one. Some of the malware you picked up could have been saved in System Restore. Setting a new restore point AFTER cleaning your system will enable your computer to "roll-back" to a clean working state if needed. :
- Go to Start => Right-click "Computer" and select "Properties".
- In the left pane select "System Protection".
- Press "Configure".
- Select "Delete". Then press "Continue" close and "OK".
- Select your drive (drive C) and press "Create".
Fill in a name for the restore point and press "Create".
After finished press "Close".
Have a nice time.