Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

webcake virus

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 lizapeci

lizapeci

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 PM

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:26 AM

hi i have tried to uninstall webcake and my pc back up.these are 2 programs that everytime i uninstall them and start the pc again they are still there. i have tried uninstalling them with antimalware bytes, adwcleaner, ccleaner, hitpro, revounistaller. and nothing works. i read on your forum about the security check download, the one that shows the black window and in the end it showed a notepad, with this message:

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.64  
 Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 (UAC is disabled!)  
 Internet Explorer 10  
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:`````````````` 
 Windows Firewall Enabled!  
avast! Internet Security   
 Antivirus up to date!   
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:````````` 
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.75.0.1300  
 JavaFX 2.1.1    
 Java™ 6 Update 22  
 Java™ 7 Update 5  
 Java version out of Date! 
 Adobe Flash Player 11.7.700.202  
 Adobe Reader 10.1.6 Adobe Reader out of Date!  
 Mozilla Firefox 12.0 Firefox out of Date!  
 Google Chrome 27.0.1453.110  
 Google Chrome 27.0.1453.94  
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````  
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice.exe  
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui.exe  
 Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbamscheduler.exe   
 AVAST Software Avast AvastSvc.exe  
 AVAST Software Avast AvastUI.exe  
`````````````````System Health check````````````````` 
 Total Fragmentation on Drive C: 5% 
````````````````````End of Log`````````````````````` 

TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO NOW?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TB-Psychotic

TB-Psychotic

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,686 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 PM

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:13 AM

Hi there,
my name is Marius and I will be assisting you with your Malware related problems.

Before we move on, please read the following points carefully.
  • First, read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding.
  • Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.
  • If you have any problems while you are follow my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem.
  • Do not run any other scans without instruction or Add/ Remove Software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me.
  • Post all Logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts.
  • If I don't hear from you within 3 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed.
  • Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean.
  • My first language is not english. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.
Download GMER Rootkit Scanner from here or here. Unzip it to your Desktop.

========================================================

Before scanning, make sure all other running programs are closed and no other actions like a scheduled antivirus scan will occur while the scan is being performed. Do not use your computer for anything else during the scan.

========================================================

Double-click gmer.exe. The program will begin to run.

**Caution**
These types of scans can produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entries unless advised by a trained Security Analyst

If possible rootkit activity is found, you will be asked if you would like to perform a full scan.
  • Click Yes.
  • Once the scan is complete, you may receive another notice about rootkit activity.
  • Click OK.
  • GMER will produce a log. Click on the [Save..] button, and in the File name area, type in "Gmer.txt" or it will save as a .log file which cannot be uploaded to your post.
  • Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop.
If you do not receive notice about possible rootkit activity remain on the Rootkit/Malware tab & make sure the 'Show All' button is unticked.
  • Click the Scan button and let the program do its work. GMER will produce a log. Click on the [Save..] button, and in the File name area, type in "Gmer.txt" or it will save as a .log file which cannot be uploaded to your post.
  • Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop.
Pleae attach the gmer.txt to your reply:
  • Click the[Manage Attachments] button under Additional Options > Attach Files on the post composition page, browse to where you saved the file, and
  • Click Upload.
Please download Farbar's Recovery Scan Tool to your desktop: FRST 32bit or FRST 64bit (If not sure: Start --> Computer (right click) --> properties)
  • Run FRST.
  • Don´t change one of the checkboxes and hit Scan.
  • Logfiles are created on your desktop.
  • Poste the FRST.txt and (after the first scan only!) the Addition.txt.

Proud Member of UNITE & TB

My help is free, however, if you want to support my fight against malware, click here --> btn_donate_SM.gif <--(no worries, every little bit helps)

#3 TB-Psychotic

TB-Psychotic

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,686 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 PM

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:55 AM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days.

Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.
Proud Member of UNITE & TB

My help is free, however, if you want to support my fight against malware, click here --> btn_donate_SM.gif <--(no worries, every little bit helps)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users