Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

StartupRepairOffline Problem Signature 01: 6.1.7600.16385

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 raxor30

raxor30

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:53 PM

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:05 PM

Ok I'm trying to format this person's computer and use a windows 7 USB installer. I tryed install now but it said it was missing drivers, please insert them into the right slot or something like that. So I hit cancel and then went to repair computer, startup repair and got a message about {bootmgr} windows code name "longhorn" preinstallation enviroment was going to be fixed. I have this problem now:

Problem Signature:
Problem Event Name: StartupRepairOffline

Problem Signature #01: 6.1.7600.16385

Problem Signature #02: 6.1.7600.16385

Problem Signature #03: unknown

Problem Signature #04: -1

Problem Signature #05: External Media

Problem Signature #06: 1

Problem Signature #07: NoOsInstalled

OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Locale ID: 1033

HELP!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Editor

• BC Advisor
  • 3,718 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 PM

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:40 PM

Hi, what are the specs of the machine? It's probably calling for storage device drivers.

sigcomp.png
Please DO NOT PM me for computer help or advice, that is what our forums are for.
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | BC Welcome Guide | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users