Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Error In C:\windows\system 32\Logilda.dll Missing Entry:Logifetch

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 djlen

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Local time:05:57 PM

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:09 AM

On each and every start up I get this error message pop-up.   I've tried every way I know of 

to try and fix this issue.   Even reached out to Logitech for an explanation and really just go 

a runaround from them.   No one seems to know how to fix it.  

If anyone knows how to go about fixing this I'd really appreciate it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 39,733 posts
  • Local time:02:57 PM

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

Download Autoruns for Windows: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902.aspx
No installation required.
Simply unzip Autoruns.zip file, and double click on autoruns.exe file to run the program.
Go File>Save, and save it as AutoRuns.txt file to know location.
You must select Text from drop-down menu as a file type:

Attach the file to your next reply.

My Website

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users