- Please download TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop
- Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters
- Check Loaded Modules and Detect TDLFS file system. Do not check Verify file digital signatures (even though it is checked in the example)
- If you are asked to reboot because an "Extended Monitoring Driver is required" please click Reboot now
- Click Start Scan and allow the scan process to run
- If threats are detected select Skip for all of them unless I instruct you otherwise
- Click Continue
- Click Reboot computer
- Please post the contents of TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt found in your root directory (typically c:\)in your reply
- Download aswMBR and save it to your desktop.
- Please disable your real time protection of any Antivirus, Antispyware or Antimalware programs temporarily. They will interfere and may cause unexpected results.
- If you need help to disable your protection programs see here and here.
- Double click the aswMBR.exe file to run it. Please allow when you are asked to download AVAST antivirus engine defs.
- Wait until the AV update is done, then click on the Scan button to start. The program will launch a scan.
- When done, you will see Scan finished successfully. Please click on Save log and save the file to your desktop.
- Please post the contents of the log in your next reply.
: aswMBR will create MBR.dat file on your desktop. This is a copy of your MBR. Do NOT delete it.
===================================================ESET Online Scanner
--------------------I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan This process may may take several hours, that is normal
- Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
- Click the button.
- For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the Start button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
- Scan potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
- When the scan completes, click List Threats
- Copy and paste the information in your next reply. Note: If no malware was found you will not get a log.
- Click the Back button.
- Click the Finish button.
Things I would like to see in your next reply. Please be sure to copy and paste
the information rather than send an attachment.
- TDSSKiller log
- aswMBR log
- ESET results