Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can little, "old", grey-haired ladies still learn new tricks?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ivibre

ivibre

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:01 PM

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:35 PM

Hello. Formal introduction here, iVibre. Notable as little grey-haired old lady; with much to learn. All assistance greatly appreciated. Past service includes stint at Apple, Inc., primarily Admin support in legal arena. Hit my head, thought I was dead and can't remember a darn thing. Going from here to forums to see if someone can outthink my Acer Iconia Tab A500 which is stuck on google sign in. Best regards to all. Thanks for having me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Gunto

Gunto

Bleepin' Reject Phoenix

• Malware Study Hall Senior
  • 1,022 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 PM

Posted 25 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

Welcome to BC, iVibre! I'm sure that even little grey-haired old ladies can learn new tricks, and get their PCs fixed, too. :)

Northern Nevada, huh? Is it colder up there than it is down here? :wink:

renardsig1_zps37f3a38c.jpg

It's pronounced Goon-toe!
Member of the Bleeping Computer A.I.I. early response team!

#3 ivibre

ivibre
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:01 PM

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:29 PM

You must be at UNLV? Wild guess. I attended there in, hmmm 1986, 87', 91', 92' and audited a few interesting lecturing halls after that. Moved to Northern Cali and studied with NASS (Fed), while serving as a Temp in varied arena's. Was Search & Rescue Trainee (Communications) in Colorado when I actually fell/bucked off a horse and hit back of my head on concrete but the erasure of mind didn't manifest for four years. I'm not kidding when I say I need step-by-step instruction. I continue to self-study, draw, photography wannabe, et.al. The arthritis seemed to start in the wrists when carrying/reading heavy source books; hence the purpose of getting my Acer Iconia Tab A500 back to good use. I remain broke as a joke, and at one time seemed to "have it all" then one day "surprise!", blink . . . gone. Not blues song just "hey, anybody out there?" Sort of a takeout from Pink Floyd. I absolutely LOVES happy peep! U B 1, smiles4miles

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users