Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

virus named "! My Picture.SCR" how to remove it ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Amanpreet Singh

Amanpreet Singh

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:43 AM

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:39 AM

I have a file named ! My Picture.SCR in all drives. i am not being able to delete this file. somebody plz tell me some way to get rid of this unwanted file. Microsoft security essential is not scanning this.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 midou1994

midou1994

• Members
  • 249 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:43 AM

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:02 AM

Hi

Have You run a Scan with Malware Bytes?

I`m no expert but their is a good chance you may have been Infected by maybe ramnit or somethings similar 

Please request for Help here http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/22/virus-trojan-spyware-and-malware-removal-logs/

Remember to go through the prep part.

Midou

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users