Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HiJack This Log - Please help I have a bot I can't get rid of! Thanks so Much!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 cbpbgv

cbpbgv

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:11 PM

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

Attached File  hijackthis.log   12.95KB   3 downloads

I hope I am doing this right.:((

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

Malware Vigilante

• Members
  • 651 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:11 AM

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:30 AM

Hello and welcome to BleepingComputer. I am The Dark Knight and will be assisting you. Please ask questions if anything is unclear. welcome.gif

Please follow these instructions to run ComboFix.exe. Please visit this webpage for download links and instructions for running this tool:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

* Ensure you have disabled all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix (CF).

Please go here to see a list of programs that need to be disabled.

**Note: Do not mouseclick ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall.**

**Note 2: If you get a message saying "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion", please restart your computer.**

Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply for further review.

=====

Also, please download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit here.
  • Unzip the contents to a folder on the Desktop.
  • Open the folder where the contents were unzipped and run mbar.exe ( right-click and select Run as administrator for Vista and Windows 7).
  • Follow the instructions in the wizard to update and allow the program to scan your computer for threats.
  • Click on the Cleanup button to remove any threats and reboot if prompted to do so.
  • Wait while the system shuts down and the cleanup process is performed.
  • Please post the two logs produced.
  • Please note: This tool is still in BETA mode, so please ensure you have backed up any important files.

=====

In your reply please post the contents of the following:
    • ComboFix.txt.
    • Both MBAR logs.

If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal...you become something else entirely. A legend, Mr. Wayne, a legend!

If I have helped you please consider donating to the Neuroscience Research Institute.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

Malware Vigilante

• Members
  • 651 posts
  •  

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

Are you still with us? This topic will be closed in a few days if we do not hear back from you.

If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal...you become something else entirely. A legend, Mr. Wayne, a legend!

If I have helped you please consider donating to the Neuroscience Research Institute.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

Malware Vigilante

• Members
  • 651 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:25 PM

Just a side note: I am away until Tuesday.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

Malware Vigilante

• Members
  • 651 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:52 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.

In the event you still have problems, please send me or any [ulr=http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/index.php?act=members&max_results=20&filter=9&sort_order=asc&sort_key=members_display_name]Moderator[/url] a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days. Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users