Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 imadreamer2

imadreamer2

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:55 PM

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:21 AM

Hello, I am new to bleeping computer. Although I have used many of the tools here at the direction of Broni over at Virtual Dr. I am imadreamer2. Been using the computer for at least 15 years and am self taught with the help of virtual dr and lurkhere..... Last December I got a new emachine with windows 7 on it and I really want xp back. Course after I got xp I wanted 98 back to. I think half the battle is learning the new operating system. I'm sick of winter. Spring can't come soon enough. Wow just realized groundhog day is just around the corner. 6 more weeks of winter. Retired although job hunting. It is very hard to live on social security. Oh yea I'm a hooked player of Pioneer Trail at facebook. Also like spacemusic.nl ambient music. Someday I hope to find someone who can figure out how to get windows 7 to let me update my creative zen vision m mp3 player. It is end of life so no driver. I just know there has to be a way to add new songs to it but apparently not on the windows 7 system. If it wasn't such a pain in the to reset up the xp system I'd do it. Don't know what else to say.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• 5,792 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 AM

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:17 AM

Hello, and welcome to Bleeping Computer!

There's useful information, including "getting started" stuff in the New User Orientation forum, and in the "sticky" topics at the top of forums.
Pleased to have been a Microsoft MVP (Windows Desktop Experience) 2007/8, 2008/9

Great minds like a think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users