Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

malware pc optimizer pro

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sackz

sackz

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 AM

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:03 PM

i tooked it while downloading a skidrow product but not from their site, i don't think is a skidrow product, i don't remember which site were
it didn't destroy anything, it slow down the pc, it open a pop-up window at start and after some time telling me that there are 3900 useless things on my pc to delete for improving
files that are instead probably safe and asking me to buy license for deleting them, i started to think that was a virus because i tried to uninstall it normally since i just have ccleaner for that but it doesn't show up in panel control program list so i google it and found was a malware, tried to scan with my antivirus that is avg 2013 free version, hasn't found it, runned malwarebyte's, hasn't found it, tried a 6 step guide of manually removal with regedit found on a forum and pc optimizer pro files weren't where guide said that they were, i don't know where they are hiding, i don't know which tipe of vista i have but i have an aspireM3630 with all original components except for the video board, i can do any action it doesn't block me anywhere, it just slow me down

Edited by Budapest, 14 January 2013 - 04:20 PM.
Moved from Vista ~Budapest

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users