After finding several topics on here about similar issues, and trying to do some of the things suggested, I have finally decided it is time I make my own topic.
This issue has been going on for about a month now and I have tried to use system restore to the earliest possible date with no luck. I have also tried the Virtual technician, which apparently fixed several issues, but didn't fix the firewall issue. It doesn't seem to be something to do with windows services when I have used different scanners on here, unless it is extremely deep rooted then maybe I have not done enough. But I could really use some help with someone that understands what they're looking at a bit better than me.
I'm running Windows 7 64bit
McAfee Security Centre
McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware
Hope you can help,
Edited by lintu, 01 January 2013 - 04:55 PM.