Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ipad and Belkin Router wont connect

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tash33

tash33

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 AM

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

I just purchased an ipad for my son and i'm trying to connect it to the internet(belkin router) and it keeps telling me "unable to join the network "Belkin.3D1D"" Please someone help me.... i tried calling belkin and they told me that i would need to pay them $70.00+ to fix the problem.... is that the only route i have to go to or is there any other way i can do it for FREE?? After buying this ipad i'm pretty much broke and i really would hate for my son to wake up x-mas morning and see that he has an ipad but cant use it....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Bleep Bleep!

• Admin
  • 39,919 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:10 AM

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

Sorry noone replied to you before christmas as I know you wanted it for your son. If your still having issues, I would be happy to help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users