Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New to Forum

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 McDragon

McDragon

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 AM

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:00 AM

Morning all,

I've been a network Admin for the past 15 years and in most cases on our network getting rid of garbage was always easy. Just Re-Image the system, and be done with it. I've also been working with all kinds of systems including the CPU in Automotive uses since the '80's. As the time changed so did the skills. I also disinfect friends and clients PC's of viruses on a pretty regular basis. In quite a few cases it means an reinstall of the OS. Time consuming and not always practical. In an effort to stop that process is how I got here. I am hoping to learn something from joining this site.

Frank
McDragon.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HydroLar

HydroLar

• Members
  • 454 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:20 AM

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:52 AM

Welcome McDragon :)

You have come to the right place; a nice group of knowledgeable and friendly people.

HydroLar
Posted Image

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

#3 DarkSnake-Kobra

DarkSnake-Kobra

• Members
  • 633 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 AM

Posted 11 December 2012 - 01:19 PM

:welcome:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users