Hello all,we need to run these to get some info and logs.MiniToolBox
Please download MiniToolBox
, save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes:
- Flush DNS
- Report IE Proxy Settings
- Reset IE Proxy Settings
- Report FF Proxy Settings
- Reset FF Proxy Settings
- List content of Hosts
- List IP configuration
- List Winsock Entries
- List last 10 Event Viewer log
- List Installed Programs
- List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run. Note:
When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.
Please download Rkill
by Grinler and save it to your desktop.Link 1Link 2
- Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
- If using Vista, right-click on it and Run As Administrator.
- A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
- If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
- If it does not work, repeat the process and attempt to use one of the remaining links until the tool runs.
- If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
Do not reboot the computer, you will need to run the application again.
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
and save it to your desktop.
Malwarebytes may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.
- Important!! When you save the mbam-setup file, rename it to something random (such as 123abc.exe) before beginning the download.
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet and double-click on the renamed file to install the application.
- When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- Malwarebytes will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.
- If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button and continue.
- If you cannot update Malwarebytes or use the Internet to download any files to the infected computer, manually update the database by following the instructions in FAQ Section A: 4. Issues.
Note: If Malwarebytes encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally will prevent Malwarebytes from removing all the malware.
- Under the Scanner tab, make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
- Click on the Scan button.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then click the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
- Make sure that everything is checked and then click Remove Selected.
- When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
- The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab.
- Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows the database version and your operating system.
- Exit Malwarebytes when done.
-- Some types of malware will target Malwarebytes and other security tools to keep them from running properly. If that's the case, use Malwarebytes Chameleon
and follow the onscreen instructions. The Chameleon folder can be accessed by opening the program folder for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (normally C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware or C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware).
Please Download TDSSkiller
Click on change parameters-Select TDLFS file system
Click on "Scan
Please post the LOG report(log file should be in your C drive)
Do not change the default options on scan results.
>>>>I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
- Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
- Click the button.
- For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the
icon on your desktop.
- Click the Start button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
- Scan potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
- When the scan completes, click List Threats
- Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
- Click the Back button.
- Click the Finish button.
Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.