Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Better choice for me....

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 blacktiger826

blacktiger826

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:01 PM

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

Hey guys!
My plan is up and its time to upgrade!!!!!!!! I have a few choice and want to get some input.

There are 3...well 4 options for me at the moment. I should say that I will have AT&T...thats not something that can be changed due to my location(its behind a hill.....one street up gets signal from every carrier but unfortunately my street only get good signal from AT&T). Also, AT&T is not something I mind since due to my location and the signal power, dropped calls, bad internet, ect isn't a problem I experience.

The THREE clear options first.
1. IPhone 5 64 gb.

2.Nokia Lumia 920 32 gb

3.Samsung Galaxy SIII 32/64 gb......the 64 isnt released yet

Fourth Option-different nonlisted choice?

4.Another different phone that I have not listed. If this is the choice, tell me which one!

What do you guys think? So far the only reason for the iphone I see is itunes/apps. The iphone is a SLOWER phone in tons of ways, and is wayyyyyyyy overpriced.....

so tell me what you think!

Edited by blacktiger826, 04 December 2012 - 06:26 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 27,825 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 PM

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:43 PM

Avoid the fanboys and test for yourself. :thumbup2:

http://versusio.com/en

EDIT: You might want to include the quad core Samsung Note II in your reviews. Yeah it's big, but also quite powerful.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown

Posted Image

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 blacktiger826

blacktiger826
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:01 PM

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:59 PM

Wow the note II looks nice...Kinda like the galaxy S3's big brother of sorts. I will definitely consider it. Dang....its tough. And thanks for that website its helping a lot. At least I have a month to decide.

#4 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 27,825 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:01 PM

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

You're quite welcome.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown

Posted Image

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 CP80

CP80

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 PM

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:33 AM

I like the note II, I was put off by the size at first but after a while you get used to it and all the other phones look a bit pathetic :)

#6 NickAu1

NickAu1

Bleepin' Defenestraphobic

• Members
  • 2,003 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:01 PM

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:25 AM

Avoid the fanboys and test for yourself. :thumbup2:

I couldnt agree more I love my Iphone 3gs.  But I regret getting rid of my droid.

I have a few choice and want to get some input.

Ask your self this, What am I going to use this for? Gaming, Internet , Music, Do I really need a new Phone?

Edited by NickAu1, 23 April 2014 - 05:25 AM.

Linux - Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64bit --Intel® Core i5 Processor 4460. MSI H81-P33 MB,  16GB Ram,  256GB mSATA SSD Boot + 1TB 5400RPM SATA .

Ubuntu Desktop Computing Made Easy (Trusty 14.04 LTS)

NoScript Configuration Guide

Windows users.

Answers to common security questions - Best Practices   .By Quietman7

#7 nettechindia

nettechindia

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:31 AM

Posted 01 June 2014 - 07:49 AM

If you have to buy then go with samsung note 3 its really an awsum phone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users