Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:28 PM
Well, considering they are pretty much all preordered and unavailable for the holidays unless you by them on Ebay or something from someone that will make an extra 100-150 dollars off of you, I would say maybe wait till them come back in stock and don't cost 500 dollars from a 3rd party dealer. plus, by then I am sure that all the holiday "beta testers" will tell you if they are buggy.
If I am not mistaken my old school wii has automatic updates, so I am sure that if there are any "bugs" or issues they will eventually come out in the wash..
That's my opinion on it. take it or leave it I suppose. Good Luck!, If you get one, please do report back on your ventures with it, as all my peeps are PS3 and xbox geeks, I feel like the only kid on the block with a wii sometimes.