Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hi i need a small mp4 player like this

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 hemi the breslever

hemi the breslever

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:46 PM

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

bs"d
hi i'm looking for an mp4 player that has a 1.8 inch screen and the screen is touch so the whole player is 1.8 inch something like a nano 6 but with video like this one here for example (but a better brand than this chinese one) :whistle:
p.s: it wouldn't be TOO bad if there is an addition of bottons below if it's REALLY small and not double the screen size. Thanks in advance! hemi. :clapping:
here's the one i found (but again its a chinese cheap one and i want a good brand)
http://www.sunsky-online.com/product/default!view.do?subject.id=230653
Posted Image
Thanks again.
:thumbup2:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 vijay.seo

vijay.seo

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 AM

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:52 AM

I would suggest Apple iPod nano.

#3 booyaka

booyaka

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 PM

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:46 PM

yes try ipod nano it has 7 colors to chose from and it costs 149$ it includes FM Radio, and it has 16 GB Capacity

good luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users