Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

android use

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nagusm

nagusm

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:53 AM

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

Is there an app to be able t use flashplayer. Tells me they dont support android
Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,256 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

Adobe has dropped flash for android-and probably never will try to get it working. Ive found a few flash lookalikes on the market, but I have yet to get any of them to work.
Posted Image
Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: ASUS ATI 4890 and a Saphire 4890 in Crossfire, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.
Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte 4550, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: OCZ Fatal1ty 550 watt modular PSU, OS: Windows 7 Ultimate.
If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#3 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 27,742 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:53 AM

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

Adobe discontinued support for flash with Ice Cream Sandwich ver 4.0 of the Android OS. I haven't found or needed an alternative for flash yet on my mobile devices.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown

Posted Image

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#4 scurvychef

scurvychef

• Members
  • 180 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:53 AM

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

I just typed "flash" in the Play store and there are a couple SWF viewers that you may want to check out. I am with Animal, I have yet to find a need for it, so can't tell you how it works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users