Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mystart incredibar

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 antdestroyer

antdestroyer

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 PM

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

hey i can't get rid of mystart incredibar and it doesn't show up in my unistall control panel i have windows 7 and its on google chrome and i don't know what to do

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,911 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

Please take note:

• If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know.
  • If you are unable to create a log because your computer cannot start up successfully please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.
    • If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.
  • Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available.
  • If you are unable to perform the steps we have recommended please try one more time and if unsuccessful alert us of such and we will design an alternate means of obtaining the necessary information.
  • If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
  • Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review your topic an do their best to resolve your issues.
  • If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
  • Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again:

• Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

We also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit Scanner.

Please note that if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows you will not be able to run GMER and you may skip this step. Then proceed to run aswMbr.exe as noted below.

Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic:

Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal Advice

Then create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here:

How to create a GMER log

Note:
If you are unable to run a Gmer scan due the fact you are running a 64bit machine please run the following tool and post its log.

Please download aswMBR ( 511KB ) to your desktop.
  • Double click the aswMBR.exe icon to run it
  • Click the Scan button to start the scan
  • On completion of the scan, click the save log button, save it to your desktop and post it in your next reply.

Do you have a Usb Flash Drive you can use?

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

" Extinguishing Malware from the world"

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

un03.png

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#3 antdestroyer

antdestroyer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

im having trouble downloading the DDS for some reason it wont download.

Edited by antdestroyer, 04 November 2012 - 11:39 AM.

#4 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,911 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

• 1. Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:
  • This is THE Mirror
    2. Save it to your desktop.
    3. Double click on the Posted Image icon on your desktop.
    4. Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
    c:\windows\*. /SL
    c:\windows\*. /RP 
    netsvcs
    activex
    drivers32
    %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\*.
    %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\*.exe /s
    %APPDATA%\*.
    %APPDATA%\*.exe /s
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    CREATERESTOREPOINT
    %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav 
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90
    5. Push the Quick Scan button.
    6. Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
  • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
  • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized

The Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal forum is very busy. If I'm helping you and I've not posted back within 24 hrs., send a PM with your topic link. Thank you.

ALL OTHER HELP REQUESTS VIA THE PM SYSTEM WILL BE IGNORED. The Forums are there for a reason!
Thanks-

un03.png

If I have helped you, consider making a donation to help me continue the fight against Malware! Just click btn_donate_LG.gif

#5 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,911 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

Hello.

Are you still there?

If you are please follow the instructions in my previous post.

If you still need help, follow the instructions I have given in my response. If you have since had your problem solved, we would appreciate you letting us know so we can close the topic.

Please reply back telling us so. If you don't reply within 3-5 days the topic will need to be closed.

Thanks for understanding :)

With Regards,
fireman4it

Thanks-

un03.png

#6 fireman4it

fireman4it

Bleepin' Fireman

• Malware Response Team
  • 11,911 posts
  •  

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:24 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is now closed.In the event you still have problems, please send me or any Moderator a Private Message and ask them to reopen this topic within the next 5 days. Please include a link to your topic in the Private Message. Thank you.

Thanks-

un03.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users