BLEEPINGCOMPUTER NEEDS YOUR HELP!
BleepingComputer is being sued by Enigma Software because of a negative review of SpyHunter.
A case like this could easily cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. If we have ever helped you in the past, please consider helping us. To learn more and to read the lawsuit, click here.
CONTRIBUTE TO OUR LEGAL DEFENSE
All unused funds will be donated to the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF).
LET OTHERS KNOW
System Progressive Protection
Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:51 AM
BC AdBot (Login to Remove)
Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:01 AM
Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:34 PM
I will be handling your log to help you get cleaned up. Please give me some time to do up a fix and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:14 PM
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scans.
- Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
- A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
- Notepad will open with the results.
- Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
- Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Information on A/V control
Download Security Check by screen317 from here.
- Save it to your desktop.
- Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
- A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:09 AM
It has been three days since I posted my fix. Do you still want my help?
Please post a reply telling me what you want to do from now.
Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:50 AM
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users