System Progressive Protection
Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:51 AM
BC AdBot (Login to Remove)
Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:01 AM
Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:34 PM
I will be handling your log to help you get cleaned up. Please give me some time to do up a fix and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:14 PM
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scans.
- Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
- A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
- Notepad will open with the results.
- Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
- Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Information on A/V control
Download Security Check by screen317 from here.
- Save it to your desktop.
- Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
- A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:09 AM
It has been three days since I posted my fix. Do you still want my help?
Please post a reply telling me what you want to do from now.
Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:50 AM
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."