Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ipad for work

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 moota1514

moota1514

• Members
  • 69 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:05 AM

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:15 AM

looking for help on what ipad to buy for work any help appreciated ,cheers the now

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Edwin Miller

Edwin Miller

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:13 AM

Currently, iPad and tablets are also considered as the demanding devices all over the world like Smart mobile phones. If you are in search of iPad or tablet which can be used for working purpose then I will suggest you to go for either Apple's iPad 2 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Android tablet. As per my point of view, these two are considered as the best and branded device. You can opt anyone of these two considering your needs or requirements. OR you can also give a look to this site:- http://www.pcworld.com/article/244096/the_best_tablet_for_you.html Hope this will help you.

#3 narins

narins

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 AM

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:49 AM

Now that the new iPad Mini is closing in on its release date, I would consider buying that as it brings all the functionality of the regular iPad (screen resolution included) in addition to a compact size. I find it good for business.

#4 seooffpage

seooffpage

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

Go for Apple ipad its best and its feature is also very advanced.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users