Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Post Your Current Game....

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#46 Who?

Who?

• Members
  • 94 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:59 PM

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:41 AM

Still playing Operation Flashpoint GOTY lol

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#47 Agglomerate

Agglomerate

• Members
  • 59 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:59 AM

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:25 AM

Still on MW2. Old game, yet still the best IMO.

-Agglomerate

#48 Dacar92

Dacar92

• Members
  • 220 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 AM

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:24 PM

I have stopped playing Skyrim for now and restarted Civ 5 again.  Really getting into it this time.  I was a bit put off when it was first released but now am liking it very much.

It's kind of strange how I float from one game to another.  It is almost an involuntary action, like breathing or a heartbeat.  I don't recall thinking I wanted to quit Skyrim and play Civ 5 but here I am. 

What's the point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes? -- The Doctor

#49 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,155 posts
  •  

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:38 AM

Dacar92, I know what you mean. I too bounce around with games. I have maybe 1/2 dozen that are not finished. About the only games I've finished are the Diablo and 2 Worlds games. I'll get back to the others, eventually.

Right now I've started playing Kingdoms of Amalur. So far it's fun, but I can see how it can last a real long time and I might move on to another for a while. :warrior:

"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#50 Francis Houle

Francis Houle

• Members
  • 436 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:59 AM

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, Skyrim and Diablo 3

#51 Dacar92

Dacar92

• Members
  • 220 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:01 PM

moved on and back to Minecraft.

What's the point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes? -- The Doctor

#52 Required Field

Required Field

• Members
  • 169 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:59 AM

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:23 AM

Just finished the Tomb Raider reboot, loved the game, but discovered I suck at multiplayer.  Also playing SWTOR.  Got Civ5, but haven't played it for more than an hour.  This is the first edition of Civilization I did not get immediately wrapped up in for some reason.   I'm also praying for 2K to give us Mafia 3.  Sometimes I still go back to Mafia 2 and do Joe's Adventures just for fun, and every now and again I join a friend and play Left 4 Dead 2.

"Most quotes attributed to famous people on the internet are fake." -Abraham Lincoln

#53 Dacar92

Dacar92

• Members
  • 220 posts
  •  

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:05 PM

Got Civ5, but haven't played it for more than an hour.  This is the first edition of Civilization I did not get immediately wrapped up in for some reason. 

Me too.  I bought it, played for an hour or so, then it sat for a long tme.  I played Skyrim and then Diablo 3 while keeping busy in WoW and kind of forgot it until Gods & Kings came out.  I bought that and really started getting into it.  I have logged many hours now but I think Civ 3 was my favorite of the series.

#54 KingOfIdiocy

KingOfIdiocy

• Members
  • 664 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:41 AM

Elder Scrolls 4 - Oblivion. Is it wrong to find Spriggans sexy?

#55 Dacar92

Dacar92

• Members
  • 220 posts
  •  

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:01 PM

No, it is not wrong at all.  I am partial to some of the Elven races but that's neither here nor there.  I love Oblivion and still play it occasionally.  Heck, I still play Morrowind sometimes too. 

Does anyone plan on getting the Elder Scrolls Online?

#56 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,155 posts
  •  

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:05 AM

I downloaded the Borderlands game. It's supposed to be some kind of cross between an RPG and FPS. So far it's seems to me like a FPS.

I'm not much of a FPS fan, but I am enjoying useing the sniper rifle.. :axe:

"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#57 Dacar92

Dacar92

• Members
  • 220 posts
  •  

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:20 AM

I tried Borderlands 2 but couldn't get into it.  Maybe i didn't give it enough of a chance.   Maybe its the cartoony look but I died a few times right at the beginning. then never tried t again.  I get impatient and give up too easily.

#58 jcta79

jcta79

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:51 AM

Latest 2 games are/were Secret World and Neverwinter. I don't play as much because of school

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users