rkill keeps finding and terminating these two processes. I run TDSSkiller and MBAM. In a day or two rkill finds and terminates the same two. Any ideas what it is and how to deal with it? Sorry, but I am not a computer geek. Took a fortran class in college c.1976 with a computer the size of my kitchen with a punch card reader and line printer. If anyone will help me, thank you.
Rkill 2.0.3 by Lawrence Abrams (Grinler)
Copyright 2008-2012 BleepingComputer.com
More Information about Rkill can be found at this link:
Program started at: 08/17/2012 08:32:04 PM in x64 mode.
Windows Version: Windows Vista
Checking for Windows services to stop.
* No malware services found to stop.
Checking for processes to terminate.
* C:\Windows\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE (PID: 1484) [WD-HEUR]
* C:\Windows\System32\bcmwltry.exe (PID: 1508) [WD-HEUR]
2 proccesses terminated!
Checking Registry for malware related settings.
* No issues found in the Registry.
Resetting .EXE, .COM, & .BAT associations in the Windows Registry.
Performing miscellaneous checks.
* SMTMP folder detected. Your machine is or has been infected with the Fake.HDD rogue anti-spyware program. Please see this link for more information about this type of rogue: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic405109.html
Restarting Explorer.exe in order to apply changes.
Program finished at: 08/17/2012 08:32:18 PM
Execution time: 0 hours(s), 0 minute(s), and 14 seconds(s)