I ended up scanning my computer with Malwarebytes, looked over a HijackThis! log, used ComboFix, etc...and still, nothing.
EDIT: Don't run ComboFix unless instructed by a computer technician, and deleting items using HijackThis! can also make your computer unstable.
Well, finally, I moved on from that and looked at the network card, and I decided to uninstall the driver and download the latest version. To my surprise, it actually worked.
I noticed this issue was brought up here (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic461586.html) and many other places, both on this site AND using a Google search, so I think it would be of great help to mention that a driver update for your network card may do the trick. My card is listed as Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller, and a quick download is available at their site (http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=5&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false). Using the Update Driver option (through Windows) does not work, as it continues to read your 2011 driver as the most current.
Once you do this, you can open up a command prompt window and flush your DNS, reset TCP IP stacks and WINSOCK entries by using the following commands:
netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log
netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log
netsh winsock reset catalog
I hope this is valuable information to anyone running into this issue. I know this has been a thorn in my side for a few weeks now, and I couldn't figure out why Facebook wasn't loading correctly. I'm assuming there are other sites that were troublesome, but it was those that I never visit, and it only makes sense that most headbutting this issue would have Facebook in common, since a vast majority of us use it.
Edited by KobeBryant24, 06 August 2012 - 12:43 AM.
Moved from web Browsing/Email to Tips/Tricks - Hamluis.