Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic
it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.
I need to see the result of these scans before suggesting further action.
Please download and run this DDS Scanning Tool. Nothing will be deleted. It will just give me some additional information about your system.
- Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.
- DDS.scr <- not recommended if you use Chrome to download this .scr file. Use the other options.
- Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
- A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
- Notepad will open with the results.
- Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run.
Please just paste
the contents of the DDS.txt
log in your next post. DO NOT attach the log.
Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe
to run the application.
- Click on the Start Scan button and wait for the scan and disinfection process to be over.
- If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue
- If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue
- If you are asked to reboot the computer to complete the process, click on the Reboot Now button. A report will be automatically saved at the root of the System drive ((usually C:\) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt" (for example, C:\TDSSKiller.2.2.0_20.12.2009_15.31.43_log.txt). Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
- If no reboot is required, click on Report. A log file will appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.
(aswMBR.exe) to your desktop. Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it
- Click the "Scan" button to start scan.
- Upon completion of the scan, click Save log, and save it to your desktop. (Note - do not select any Fix at this time) <- IMPORTANT
- Please post the contents of that log in your next reply.
There shall also be a file on your desktop named MBR.dat. Right click that file and select Send To>Compressed (zipped) folder. Please attach that zipped file in your next reply.
Please post the logs for my review.