Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Which E-commerce

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 krneki

krneki

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

I've been using Virtuemart alongside Joomla for a while, but I found it very outdated and clumsy, so I decided to move along. I'm running web shop with few hundred products, therefore I'm looking for a good and easy e-commerce system with beautiful templates. Which one do you recommend? I heard OpenCart might be the best option out there, but some also say that PrestaShop is even better. What's you opinion, what personal experiences do you have?

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KamakaZ

KamakaZ

• Members
  • 739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:29 AM

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:39 PM

I was using Volusion for a bit but found for the market I was in I was getting more traffic through facebook than I was through my store, so I closed it down, it was full of feautures and the support was pretty good when I couldn't find something.

You could try the free trial and have a play with the backend.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
There are 10 types of people in the world, those that can read binary, and those who can't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users