Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Survey pop ups

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ferfini

ferfini

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:35 PM

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:16 AM

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum so I apologise if I open a new topic, but I couldn't find the same problem in the forum.

When I open some websites today it happened with ebay, a new window open with a Google Survey:

Dear ebay.co.uk visitor,

You've been selected to take part in this anonymous survey. Tell us what you think of ebay.co.uk in this 30 second questionnaire, and to say "thank you", we'll offer you a few exclusive offers...

Question 1 of 3: Where are you viewing this website from right now?

At home
At work
Other

There's a disclaimer at the bottom that they are not in any way linked to Google and Terms and conditions to click.

The first time I think it happened while opening ebay and it looked like an Ebay survey informing I could have won an IPad, I replied to the first page of questions (nothing personal) and then I closed it as it looked suspicious.

I tried to block the sites but it's not working. Here is a list of the sites I blocked:
consumersurveygroup.com
easyinline.com
ilitili.com
localdealspanel.com
surveygroupintl.com

Recently it's only the first one that opens.

I run Secutiry scan, malwares scan and I check if there is any unwanted application installed but nothing.

Are you able to help me in any way?

Many Thanks

F

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 narenxp

narenxp

• BC Advisor
  • 16,371 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:35 PM

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:46 AM

Download

TDSSkiller

Launch it.Click on change parameters-Select TDLFS file system

Click on "Scan".Please post the LOG report(log file should be in your C drive)

Download

aswMBR

Launch it, allow it to download latest Avast! virus definitions
Click the "Scan" button to start scan.After scan finishes,click on Save log

Post the log results here

Download

ESET online scanner

Install it

Click on START,it should download the virus definitions
When scan gets completed,click on LIST of found threats

Export the list to desktop,copy the contents of the text file in your reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic