Jump to content
Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:18 AM
Posted 06 October 2012 - 02:30 PM
Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:27 PM
How to enable USB mass storage on Android 4.0 ICS Samsung Galaxy S2?
- Bring up Settings.
- Click More… (under Wireless and network).
- Then select USB utilities ~ Set USB cable connection mode.
- Select Connect storage to PC then.
- Connect USB cable from phone to PC.
- Select Turn on USB storage.
- That’s all.
The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." — Douglas Adams.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." — Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
Posted 08 October 2012 - 12:58 AM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users