Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 joshtate2001

joshtate2001

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 PM

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:06 AM

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself, joshtate2001.

I have been in IT for 18+ years mainly in Information Security, hardware/server implementation, and Network Administration. I currently work at a bank as their IT Director and ISO. I have joined this group in order to be able to stay ahead of the current trends and attacks that plague the IT community and to be able to use my existing knowledge to possibly help others. Am interested in going through the training program to learn more about new and exisiting threats and how to remove and defend them.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rotor123

rotor123

• 7,101 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 PM

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:27 PM

Hi and :welcome:

Malware Removal Training Program Learn about it here, and join the program!
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic86678.html

This should be what you are looking for.

Roger

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

Feb., March 48.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users