Make sure you have the latest networking drivers from the manufacturer of the motherboard.
Download Security Check
, and save it to your Desktop
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad
document should open automatically called checkup.txt
; please post the contents of that document.
Please download Farbar Service Scanner
and run it on the computer with the issue.
- Make sure the following options are checked:
- Internet Services
- Windows Firewall
- System Restore
- Security Center
- Windows Update
- Press "Scan".
- It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
- Please copy and paste the log to your reply.
Please download MiniToolBox
and run it.
Checkmark following boxes:
- List Winsock Entries
- List last 10 Event Viewer log
- List Installed Programs
and post the result.
=============================================================================-Scripts created by Broni-