Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What is the best fast food restaurant?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 f6e9a25

f6e9a25

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:01 AM

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:37 PM

I like mcdonald's and chick fil a, what do you like?
So many ideas in mah brain !!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Galyn

Galyn

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:49 PM

I love KFC. I tasted other food from other food chains but their standards for friend chicken is just great. :thumbup2:

#3 scOObie_dOObie

scOObie_dOObie

• Members
  • 130 posts
  •  

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:34 AM

I love Jollibee, specially there two piece Chicken Joy. :thumbup2:

#4 thelittleduck

thelittleduck

• Members
  • 683 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:01 AM

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:29 AM

KFC for me. Love that chicken gravy.

#5 ddeerrff

ddeerrff

Retired

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,652 posts
  •  

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:42 PM

Yeah, KFC is great (sarcastically). Order a bucket of extra crispy, half the time they don't have it ready and want to substitute original or grilled. Or they don't have the normal piece mix and ask to substitute that.

Get it home and often find a shortage - either not the right number of pieces of chicken or a missing side. Ever go back and try to get something fixed? They are adamant that they will not give you that missing piece.

Now bite into it and find the chicken was never really cleaned very well. Under that coating and chicken meat is grungy stuff that *should* have been removed when the chicken was cleaned. Or find it still pink/undercooked.

What is edible does taste pretty good though.
Derfram
~~~~~~

#6 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R. I. T.S. (and proud of it)

• Global Moderator
  • 9,432 posts
  •  
  • Location:Tuscaloosa, Alabama. No, I am not an Alabama fan. WAR EAGLE!!!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:13 PM

I generally try to avoid most fast food places, especially burger joints. I don't like french fries, which are a staple of those places. I also am not a big fan of fast food burgers. Home cooked burgers are far superior to anything I get from a burger place.

IF I do go to a fast food place it will be Chik Fil A for a Ceasar Chicken wrap and a fruit cup OR Wendys for chili and baked potato. If I get a sandwich from Wendy's I have a choice of side which isn't french fries OR Sonic (one of the few places I will get a burger from) because I can get onion rings instead of fries.

I prefer sandwich shops like Firehouse Subs, McAllister's Deli and Newk's.

#7 f6e9a25

f6e9a25
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:53 PM

I love KFC. I tasted other food from other food chains but their standards for friend chicken is just great. :thumbup2:

KFC for me. Love that chicken gravy.

Yeah, KFC is great (sarcastically). Order a bucket of extra crispy, half the time they don't have it ready and want to substitute original or grilled. Or they don't have the normal piece mix and ask to substitute that.

Get it home and often find a shortage - either not the right number of pieces of chicken or a missing side. Ever go back and try to get something fixed? They are adamant that they will not give you that missing piece.

Now bite into it and find the chicken was never really cleaned very well. Under that coating and chicken meat is grungy stuff that *should* have been removed when the chicken was cleaned. Or find it still pink/undercooked.

What is edible does taste pretty good though.

KFC is good, but sometimes they do under cook the chicken. :)

I generally try to avoid most fast food places, especially burger joints. I don't like french fries, which are a staple of those places. I also am not a big fan of fast food burgers. Home cooked burgers are far superior to anything I get from a burger place.

IF I do go to a fast food place it will be Chik Fil A for a Ceasar Chicken wrap and a fruit cup OR Wendys for chili and baked potato. If I get a sandwich from Wendy's I have a choice of side which isn't french fries OR Sonic (one of the few places I will get a burger from) because I can get onion rings instead of fries.

I prefer sandwich shops like Firehouse Subs, McAllister's Deli and Newk's.

Subway?
So many ideas in mah brain !!!!!

#8 ddeerrff

ddeerrff

Retired

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,652 posts
  •  

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:05 PM

Subway is good. Foot long Spicy Italian on wheat. PepperJack cheese, all veggies except Jalapenos, Mayo, salt/pepper.
Derfram
~~~~~~

#9 Gunto

Gunto

Bleepin' Reject Phoenix

• Malware Response Team
  • 1,144 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:01 AM

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:40 AM

I love me some McDonald's. :)

Tsxebuy.jpg

It's pronounced Goon-toe!

#10 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

• Members
  • 929 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:16 AM

I'm gonna preface this with, I come from a large family, there were 7 of us and my father and brother's
had GINOURMOUS appitites :lmao: so it was like cookin for 10 people....When my husband and I got married I had a hard time just cookin for 2....soooo we had alot of leftovers... :lmao:

Me, I thought i was bein thrifty...the hubby..not so much :lmao:

Now there are southern women that keep shall we say "Special Recipes" for hubby's that have messed up....
I never needed one...THE Man can't handle Mac-n-cheese, all i gotta do is set a box of Mac-n-cheese on the counter,He;ll fall to his knee's and say " I don't Know what I did, BUT I"M SORRY" :lmao:

That first year of our marriage we ate alot of "Long John Silvers"...

The Mac-n-Cheese Queen

MissPlaced

Edited by MissPlaced, 24 February 2012 - 09:17 AM.

You want to be great, Learn how to heal people, To hurt people is easy

Be Kinder then you have to be,you never know what battle someone else is fighting~~~
~~~~Martrys song~~~~~
~~~~My Deliverer~~~~~~

#11 geologist

geologist

• Members
  • 124 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:16 AM

I too like KFC! However, lent is upon us and one way to observe Lent is to deny yourself in some way regarding food and drink.So, for better or for worse,as from 2 days ago, I have given up KFC until April 7 when I will buy a family meal and eat it all by myself!

#12 Galyn

Galyn

• Members
  • 90 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:37 PM

In our place. It actually depends. During peak hours you will experience delay in their service and yes substandard process esp during the weekends. I have been given a bloody chicken before and I complained and the manager was polite enough to replace it and some goodies for the trouble but yes, it still shouldn't be like that.

#13 babalu sobral

babalu sobral

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2012 - 11:09 AM

I know a place called "Senyang's". It is not properly a fast food chain but the food tastes good. :wink:

#14 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,443 posts
  •  

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:06 PM

Waffle House. Very rarely will I eats any other Fast Food or Quick service Food. If we only had a Jack in the Box that might be different.

Posted Image

#15 Tehonen

Tehonen

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:02 AM

I try to stay away from fast food, but once in a while
I get that urge to seriously punish my arteries and I'll
get the works at Long John Silvers...

So greasy...