Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

undf file conversion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 grassy

grassy

• Members
  • 298 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:17 AM

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:52 AM

HI there, is there a program which can convert "undf" to wmv or a format which youtube recognizes. I have a project i would like to upload to youtube and the prroject is in the undf format .Thanks Grassy

MY SYSTEM,,COOLERMASTER CM STORM STRYKER CASE, INTEL 3960X PROCESSOR,CORSAIR DOMINATOR 2133 RAM,RAMPAGE 4 EXTREME BLACK EDITION MOTHERBOARD,2 NVIDIA GTX690 GRAPHICS CARDS,AUZENTECH X-FI HOME THEATRE/GAMING 7.1 DTSMA SOUND CARD,
CORSAIR FORCE SERIES GS 360GIG SSD,SANDISK EXTREME 480GIG SSD,SAMSUNG 180 GIG SSD,PIONEER BLURAY OPTICAL DRIVE,PIONEER CD/DVD BURNER OPTICAL DRIVE,STRIKE X FAN CONROL PANEL,
2 B&W MM1 COMPUTER SPEAKERS,DELL U3011/30 INCH MONITOR,SWIFTECH H220 CPU COOLER,CORSAIR AX1200 POWER SUPPLY....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Jardon Tech Training

Jardon Tech Training

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:17 AM

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:40 PM

I use total video converter. Not sure if it can convert undf but i've never had any trouble with any other type of video file. I think there is a free trial so give it a go.

#3 rotor123

rotor123

• 7,307 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:49 PM

You can try this software, http://www.videohelp.com/tools/Freemake-Video-Converter

Freemake Video Converter is a very easy All-In-One converter. Convert video between formats (AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, SWF, 3GP, MPEG, FLV, M2TS, WebM, OGG), create custom presets, cut, rotate, convert to devices, rip & burn DVD, and upload to YouTube. Embed/burn in subtitles. CUDA support. Requires .NET Framework 4.0. NOTE! This is ADWARE, it includes a browser toolbar(facemoods). It can be disabled when installing

It used to be freeware, Now it is adware.
http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/

200+ Input Formats

Input any video files: AVI, MP4, MKV, WMV, MPG, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, FLV, TOD, AVCHD, MOV, DV, RM, QT, TS, MTS, etc. Import music (MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV), and photos (JPG, BMP, PNG,GIF) to turn them into video free and easily! All supported formats

I use it for quick conversions where I want speed more than tweaking to get the last little bit out of the video.

it can output for Youtube, BluRay etc.

It might be what you need.

Edited by rotor123, 12 January 2012 - 06:52 PM.

Fortune Cookie says: Fortune not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

Sent from my All-In-One Desktop. Perfect for Internet, Not for heavy usage or gaming however.

How Does a computer get Infected? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/2520/how-did-i-get-infected/
Forum Rules,    The BC Welcome Guide

July 79.4

#4 petewills

petewills

• Members
  • 1,344 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 AM

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:43 AM

As undf = undefined, the file may not load into the conversion programs.
You could try changing the file extension to, for example .AVI and try it.

Backup your file(s) first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users