Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

mtrs 2.0.1.0

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Hurt

Hurt

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:00 PM

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:46 PM

Can someone tell me how to remove mtrs 2.0.1.0? i tried remove it but something pops up and dissapears right away quickly. so i can't uninstall mtrs 2.0.1.0.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 61,369 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:00 PM

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:17 PM

Hello, you have an open Malware topic here.. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic434939.html
Sorry that we are busy and it is the holidays. ALL kogs are answered.
If this is a different PC,please PM me.

Now that your log is properly posted, you should NOT make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc) unless advised by a Malware Removal Team member, nor should you continue to ask for help elsewhere. Doing so can result in system changes which may not show it the log you already posted. Further, any modifications you make on your own may cause confusion for the helper assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.

From this point on the Malware Removal Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response because the Malware Removal Team members are very busy working logs posted before yours. They are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Once you have made your post and are waiting, please DO NOT make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the Malware Removal Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another MRL Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.

The current wait time is 3 - 5 days and ALL logs are amswered.

To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic.

Edited by boopme, 02 January 2012 - 04:19 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?
Staying Updated Calendar of Updates.
For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook Have you seen..Select Real Security

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users