Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Which 2d to 3d converter or video player to use?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tomcruise3230

tomcruise3230

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 PM

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:53 PM

1. I have no idea which "2D to 3D converter" or "2D to 3D video player" to get for my LCD monitor. So I am hoping someone pitch in from experience and let me know which to get.

2. Also, if you do use it, do you use a separate video player to watch 2d movies, anime, tv shows or you watch them all in one video player [Ex: one "2D TO 3D video player" to watch only 2d movies and another one to watch 2d animes, and so forth]? Same goes for 2D to 3D converter.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tomcruise3230

tomcruise3230
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 PM

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:05 PM

What I am asking here is that did anyone ever tried using any "2D video to 3D stereoscopic video converter"? [like Leawo Video Converter, Wondershare Video Converter If someone did you any 2D-TO-3D-converter, please let know what is your experience with the softwares and do you recommend getting it?

Edited by tomcruise3230, 17 February 2012 - 04:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users