Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dch74

dch74

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:46 PM

Posted 14 December 2011 - 04:15 AM

My microsoft essensials virus scanner detected this trojan today,Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc, but the scanner was unable to remove it, it gave me an error code "error code 0x800700df, this file size exceeds limited allowed and cannot be saved" Ive tried looking on internet to see what help I can get, but no one has any advice, can I have some help please on getting this trojan off my PC, it happened after my husband put his key memory in to my PC and transfered some of his pictures and documents on to my PC, what d I need to give you to get help.

I'm using windows 7, virus checker is microsoft essentials.

Thank you very Much

Edited by hamluis, 14 December 2011 - 09:34 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 The Watcher

The Watcher

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:27 AM

Hi There,

I suggest you obtain help within the Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs part of the forum. Please read HERE to get started.

The Watcher.

#3 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 34,050 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:46 PM

Posted 14 December 2011 - 09:47 AM

Did your anti-virus/anti-spyware scanner provide a log or a specific file(s) name associated with the malware threat(s) detected and if so, where are they located (full file path) at on your system?

ThreatExpert provides this Submission Summary.

But in this discussion thread the detected file appears to be a false positive.
Microsoft MVP - Consumer Security 2007-2014 MVP.gif

Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

#4 dch74

dch74
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:14 AM

Hi
Quieteman, the full file name is D:\DO NOT DELETE\System_Backup.WIM->\Windows\Win7_EULA.exe
The container file location is D:\DO NOT DELETE\System_Backup.WIM
When I load up my PC the micrsoft security essentsials keep picking this up and removing it, but it keeps comming back after a reboot, I have used spyware programs, and virus scans, even tried them in safe mode, yet none of the spyware program pick it up even... I dont know what to do, I understand it could be a false posistive after reading the link you provided, has anyone confirmed this to be true?

Thanks

#5 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 34,050 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:46 PM

Posted 31 December 2011 - 09:35 AM

Anytime you suspect a file may be a false positive, you can also get a second opinion. Go to one of the following online services that analyzes suspicious files:In the "File to Scan" (Upload or Submit) box, browse to the location of the suspicious file(s) and submit (upload) it for scanning/analysis. If you get a message saying "File has already been analyzed", click Reanalyze or Scan again.

For submission of file samples or possible false positives to a specific anti-virus vendor, please see:
Microsoft MVP - Consumer Security 2007-2014 MVP.gif

Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

#6 David.Henderson

David.Henderson

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:31 AM

Please see the following posted on the Fix-KB forum as this may effect you.
http://www.fixkb.com/2012/01/trojanwin32dynamerdtc-virus-detected-on-a-microlink-computer.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users