Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ePSXe and XBOX 360 controller help!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 flickdog93

flickdog93

• Members
  • 70 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:01 AM

Posted 23 October 2011 - 12:25 AM

Ok so I'm am trying to use my wired xbox 360 controller to play ape escape with ePSXe on my pc.
There is no problem when i map the controls.

The problem is that it doesn't like whenever I go in a diagonal direction with my joysticks.

Whenever I try walking around up, down, left, or right my character runs as usual, but when i try moving diagonally in any direction my guy slows to a walk and will only reset if I center the sticks and go in the four main directions.

I assume it has to do with the way the game pad mapper with ePSXe functions for joystick axes.

Is there any way to fix this or improve its functionality?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users