Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Install Freezes

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ellen k

ellen k

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:08 PM

Posted 27 January 2006 - 02:05 AM

Please help me! I keep trying to install software (Palm desktop) on my XP. The InstallShield wizard comes up and starts doing stuff, and then all of a sudden freezes. I have read all the other issues related to this on this site and many others, but everyone refers me to these installshield website direction sites that don't seem to apply to what i have on my computer. They tell you to go to certain hidden files and look in them, but some of the files are called different names or don't exist. I'm so confused. I just want my Palm to work again but I cannot figure out what is wrong with installshield.
Kindly help me...I'm no expert with computers but I can figure my way around a bit. Can you please guide me?
Thank you very much,
Ellen

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users