Hey guys, after quite some fight against a Google Redirect/rootkit infection (See here
), I managed to get more or less rid of the thing. After this, I have encountered a "c0000135 %hs is missing" BSOD just after the end of Windows loading that I corrected by modifying the registry following this helpful post
So now my installation works properly except that no internet connection is possible. I've been trying to do it via ethernet, wifi and mobile phone tethering and it just doesn't works. No IP address displayed, even when I try to force a manual IP (normally everything is sorted out via DHCP) or flush all DHCP/DNS... infos, the diagnostic tool from Windows concludes to a possible defunct driver. I've got a clean installation of W7 x64 (same version, up to date) on another hard drive and of course, everything works well (it's from this installation that I managed to properly clean up the other one and modify the registry). Little detail : I uninstalled Zone Alarm in a not really proper way so it may be something with it too.
Thanks for helping