u say u cant do anything on your pc malware is creating obstructions i suppose well we need to remove these obstructions first:
RKill can be downloaded from the following locations. Please note that the other filenames below are RKill as well, just renamed in order to allow it run by certain malware.http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic308364.html
here u will get download links for rkill.
When RKill is run it will display a console screen similar to the one below:
That console screen will continue to run until it RKill has finished. Once finished, the box will close and a log will be displayed showing all of the processes that were terminated by RKill and while RKill was running.Post that log here on next reply.
check for malware:
Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free
to your desktop.
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad.
* Post the log back here.
Be sure to restart the computer.
The log can also be found here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Or at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
Edited by shre, 28 July 2011 - 01:22 AM.