BLEEPINGCOMPUTER NEEDS YOUR HELP!
BleepingComputer is being sued by Enigma Software because of a negative review of SpyHunter.
A case like this could easily cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. If we have ever helped you in the past, please consider helping us. To learn more and to read the lawsuit, click here.
CONTRIBUTE TO OUR LEGAL DEFENSE
All unused funds will be donated to the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF).
LET OTHERS KNOW
You can press escape or click on the X to close this box.
HKLM:Run MSConfig C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\MSConfig.exe /auto?
Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:26 AM
2. On reboot this is message is displayed.
3. When clicked on ok.....System config Utility appears again without having run msconfig.
4. Get this entry in CCleaner start up apps.
5. Winpatrol alerts….even if the startup is disabled or removed, same happens if msconfig is run later?
6. Is it a registry issue?
Kindly guide, assist in solving this strange issue.
The OS is clean.
BC AdBot (Login to Remove)
Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:52 AM
2) DO NOT use msconfig to make changes to startup items. Always use a dedicated app (such as Mike Lin's Startup Control Manager) to manage startup items or services.msc to change system services. Msconfig is a diagnostic utility only.
Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:09 PM
It's fine & solved.
Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:20 PM
Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:33 PM
Posted 02 May 2011 - 05:39 PM
My machines are running fine.........did a few software installs & uninstalls using Revo.....is it possible to manually delete obsolete/unused registry entries vs a reg cleaner like CC or Eusing etc.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users