Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Connecting an iPad to a netgear wireless router

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Thumb & Cheek

Thumb & Cheek

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:58 PM

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:59 PM

I have a new iPad and it will not connect to the wireless router. It is showing that it is connected in the upper left corner of the screen but will not connect to the internet. When I go to the wi-fi page showing the info on the wireless network it shows an IP address, the Subnet Mask, but nothing for the Router, and nothing for the DNS. Any ideas? I called Apple and they refered me to Netgear and netgear said they needed to charge me to solve the problem since my router is 3 years old. It works fine for my laptop.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tork

tork

• Members
  • 718 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 PM

Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:50 AM

This apple KB outlines a number of basic steps to try: iOS: Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connections

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users