Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google Search hijack

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fastgourmet

fastgourmet

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 AM

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:49 PM

Hello I'm also having an issue with my google search results. When I click on a search result, it takes me to an unrelated page. I've downloaded PC Tools, McAfee, and Malwarebytes. I've run multiple scans and the issue is recurring. Any other suggestions?

Edited by Budapest, 12 April 2011 - 04:27 PM.
Moved from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs ~Budapest

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,040 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:34 PM

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:27 PM

Please follow the instructions in ==>This Guide<==. If you cannot complete a step, skip it and continue.

Once the proper logs are created, then make a NEW TOPIC and post it ==>HERE<== Please include a description of your computer issues and what you have done to resolve them.

If you can produce at least some of the logs, then please create the new topic and explain what happens when you try to create the log(s) that you couldn't get. If you cannot produce any of the logs, then still post the topic and explain that you followed the Prep. Guide, were unable to create the logs, and describe what happens when you try to create the logs.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users