Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

OKB

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MDMAC

MDMAC

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:16 PM

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:46 PM

Hello My Name is Mackdaddy and I'm wanting to download Microsoft Virtual Desktop Manager and it says that I need to make sure that I have OKB or something like that. Can I get some help????

Edited by boopme, 10 February 2011 - 11:07 PM.
Moved from Intro's to more appropriate forum

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TulsaRose

TulsaRose

• Members
  • 266 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 AM

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:15 AM

Could you give a few more details...which Operating System, exact error message? OKB may mean 0kb as in zero kilobytes. It would help to include a screen shot of the download error message.

I believe the Microsoft Virtual Desktop Manager (one of the programs included in Microsoft Power Toys for WinXP) is for WinXP operating systems.

WinXP Pro sp3 \ IE8, Chrome (default), Avira, MBAM, SAS, SpywareBlaster

#3 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 7,700 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:16 AM

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:18 AM

Are you sure it's not referring to how many kilobytes it requires?

Edited by Allan, 11 February 2011 - 09:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users