Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

0X80041321

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 maxhammer

maxhammer

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:43 PM

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:45 PM

Hi,

I have set up shadow copy to run on start up, and I have just checked that it was working.
I went to with system protection tab/chose configure/ and chose restore system settings and previous versions files tab, when I press OK.

But there is no file showing, and I get the error message the task image is corrupt etc with this error number 0X80041321.

When I open Task Scheduler I get the same error message, THE TASK IMAGE IS CORRUPT OR HAS BEEN TAMPERED WITH.

This also happened for the F drive, where the Image is supposed to be.

I have system image saved on the F drive, and I need to know if that is any use as it is, is that going to be corrupt as well?

Windows would not back up my files, an error said that it could not find the files.

I would like to use the Windows internal back up and Image,. and shadow copy.

Can someone tell me how to rectify these errors, I will appreciate the help.

I had a KERNEL-POWER 41 blue screen a couple of days ago, that seems to have settled.

I can attach a log file for this if required

Kind regards

Maxhammer

Reghards

Maxhammer

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users