Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Amazon AWS Malware

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mixtapemix

mixtapemix

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:35 AM

Posted 19 December 2010 - 06:07 PM

Hello I am new to this forum and am looking for any help I can find in removing a redirect file that is affecting my website (www.mixtapemix.com). I have noticed the problem after I installed Amazon Associate ads on the site. I have removed all of these ads since then. Here is the actual code of the pop up that I get. Every one of the pop ups asks for the user to

"Complete a 30 second test below in order to access the content below you must fill out a sponsored offer"

The screen shot is attached.

This is the coding:

<html>
<iframe src="http://s3.amazonaws.com/premium_/lock.html" width="100%" height="100%" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</html>

I cannot have any of these pop ups occur because it obviously is a HUGE problem with new visitors. Most of the time the user can eventually access the site but that is after being redirected back to one of those types of redirects 10-15 times before it allows access.

ANY help is so greatly appreciated. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank You,

Graham
MixTapeMix.com

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users